Student Tracker Database
This database has been developed to enable bible school personnel to maintain course records of correspondence students. The database provides for tracking class dates and grades as well as mailing lists and numerous reports.
The free trial version can be downloaded from this web site. It can then be converted to a fully operational version with the use of a registration password. The password will be transmitted via email upon remittance of a $39 USD registration fee. This fee entitles you to one year of free upgrades to newer versions. However, any customization of the database will incur additional charges.
The program is distributed without any expressed warranty and the user assumes all responsibility in conjunction with its use. If the user desires any database modifications, they will be considered and possibly made at a mutually agreeable cost.
- Up to 9999 students in each of several areas, such as states or countries, etc. with a virtually unlimited number of such areas,
- The Student's name is formatted "First Name" and "Last Name". We also have another version where the student's name is simply "Name" - contact us for that version.
- Virtually unlimited number of courses in which a student may enroll,
- Up to 26 study units or sections per course with dates and grades for each,
- Recording of numerous kinds of distributed literature,
- Last activity date used to track and define delinquent students,
- The student courses, and number of units per course are defined by the user and can be edited at any time,
- Can be easily configured for networking on multiple computers - contact us for this information.
Reports and listings:
- Delinquent student list with optional notification letter to them,
- Active student listed by state or by course,
- Course statistics report,
- Enrollment report for specified time period,
- Certificates issued for specified time period,
- Distributed literature reports,
- Students saved during specified time period,
- Data can be exported for mail merge with pre-printed certificates,
- Mailing labels can be either exported for mail merge or printed from program.